Address: 60 E. 3rd Ave Suite 225 San Mateo, CA 94401
Website: AdMob Website
Webpage For Agencies: AdMob for Agencies
Phone: 1 (212) 792-4378
To simplify your research, we’ve put together this video featuring some of our reference clients. Check out the video (3:31) below to see how AdMob has helped agencies and brand advertisers find success with mobile advertising:
AdMob can help you target and reach your audience on mobile devices as they browse the mobile web or interact with mobile applications with banner, text link, or rich-media display ads. Adidas, Comedy Central, EA, GAP, JC Penney, Land Rover, Marriott, Microsoft, Paramount, P&G, Sony Pictures, and Toshiba and hundreds of other brands have selected AdMob as their mobile advertising partner. Here are a few reasons why:
- Scale: AdMob reaches 52 percent of mobile web users in the US. Our unique reach is third party validated through Nielsen Mobile’s Mobile Net View product.
- Targeting: Target by Demographic, Device, DMA, or Interest.
- Premium Content: Top mobile sites and leading iPhone & Android Apps. We serve ads for 7,000 mobile sites & 1,600 apps and you can select the custom site and app bundle that works best for your brand’s goals.
- Innovative Ad Units: AdMob was the first to develop rich-media ads for mobile with the release of the iPhone 2.0 in July 2008, and the first to serve ads into Android apps. Please check with us on every campaign as we continue to release new ad units.
- Turnkey Solution: We sell ads, give creative consultation, create mobile-specific asset, optimize your campaign in-flight and provide comprehensive reporting.
- 3rd Party Reporting: We accept both Atlas and Dart 1x1’s for banners and click tags for text.
AdMob has run hundreds of successful brand campaigns for advertisers across all major verticals. Check out the video (1:44) below to see a selection of campaigns AdMob has run for brand advertisers ranging from Adidas to Zohan (movie).
Branded iPhone App Promotion and Distribution
You can select the specific list of mobile sites & iPhone Apps from the AdMob network to target based on your campaign goals. Advertising in iPhone Apps is one of the best ways to reach and engage iPhone users and get them to download your iPhone app. We can arrange custom sponsorships of select apps in our network for maximum brand impact in addition to a banner and text ad campaign. Contact us to learn more.
- Graphical Banner ads for the mobile web and mobile applications
- Text link ads for the mobile web and mobile applications
- iPhone specific ads including rich media expandable ads (to learn more about AdMob’s iPhone ad solution click here)
Based on the hundreds of brand campaigns we have run, here are the Top 10 mobile engagement strategies advertisers employ either directly from the ad or post-click on the landing page:
- Link to the iPhone app store to get your branded iPhone app downloaded
- Launch a video ad
- Initiate a phone call to your call center
- Expandable rich-media ad unit
- Expandable scrolling ad units (to include details and disclaimers below the fold)
- Map the location of the nearest retail store
- Collect opt-ins for email or text messaging efforts
- Link to content and product imagery
- Link to purchase movie tickets
- Link to Amazon.com to purchase
Depending on your goals, you can use any combination of these to engage your mobile audience with AdMob.
- Land Rover Case Study: Media:LandRoverAdMobCaseStudy.pdf
- Resistance2 Case Study: Media:Resistance2AdMobCaseStudy.pdf
- Adidas Case Study: Media:AdidasCaseStudy.pdf
- Comedy Central Case Study: Media:ComedyCentralCaseStudy.pdf
- Toshiba Case Study: Media:Toshiba Case Study.pdf
AdMob Mobile Metrics Report
AdMob stores and analyzes data from each ad request to serve the most relevant ad possible. AdMob Mobile Metrics offers a snapshot of this data to provide insight into trends in the mobile ecosystem. Download the latest report and sign up to receive the free report on a monthly basis here: AdMob Mobile Metrics Report