CNN Mobile is a highly effective way to reach a sophisticated, on-the-go, and information-hungry NOW consumer. Ranked #1 among mobile news providers 1, CNN Mobile connects you with the tech-savvy, educated decision-makers and influencers.
Through CNN Mobile, users can receive breaking news alerts, read news headlines across multiple news categories, and view live streaming video and on-demand clips. CNN can customize an integrated mobile marketing strategy to help you reach your goals in targeting wireless web users:
- Impression-based campaigns distributed across all carriers
- Sponsorship banner in ad sizes of 300x50, 216x36, 168x28, 120x20 or a client logo linked to mobile Web page (http://www.cnn.com/services/advertise/specs/specs_mobile.html)
- Mobile sponsorships that drive directly to your mobile Web site, including CNN content extended to mobile platforms
-CNN Mobile two-way messaging will encourage users to engage via polling or can be used to announce various promotions
- Click-to-Call function will automatically dial an advertiser's number from your mobile device, when you click the numeric text. (http://www.cnn.com/services/advertise/specs/specs_mobile.html)
- Carrier Targeting -Enables advertisers to target specific mobile carriers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc.
- Section Targeting - Advertisers can target specific sections on CNN's mobile WAP site, such as US, World, Entertainment, etc. MMA Mobile Ad Standards - CNN's mobile site includes all standard ad sizes, including: 300x50, 216x36, 168x28, 120x20
CNN's mobile guidelines can be found here: http://www.cnn.com/services/advertise/specs/specs_mobile.html
For more information on how we can assist in developing a program that will help meet your marketing needs and objectives, please contact: Stephanie Vautravers, 212-275-6832, firstname.lastname@example.org
When e-mailing, please include the words "CNN.com MOBILE SALES QUESTIONS" in the subject line.