comScore  (NASDAQ: SCOR ) is a leading global Internet market research firm that provides syndicated and custom solutions in online audience measurement, e-commerce, advertising, search, video and mobile.
As a global leader in measuring the digital world and the preferred source of digital marketing intelligence, many of the world’s top advertising agencies, publishers, marketers and financial analysts turn to comScore for the industry-leading solutions needed to craft successful digital, marketing, sales, product development and trading strategies.
- comScore was founded in 1999 by President and CEO Magid Abraham and Chairman Gian Fulgoni
- The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and has offices in cities around the globe including Chicago, London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Seattle, Tokyo and Toronto
- comScore became a public company in June 2007. The common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market with the stock symbol SCOR
- comScore acquired the mobile measurement firm, M:Metrics in June 2008, making comScore a leader in measuring mobile as well as PC-based Internet usage
- comScore data are truly global - the company tracks more than 3 million unique websites worldwide and the comScore panel includes consumers from 170 countries
- comScore currently holds 3 U.S. patents, and has 12 patents pending in the U.S. and 4 internationally
comScore Mobile Solutions
comScore leverage’s the power of its comprehensive set of mobile measurement solutions to help clients better understand mobile device characteristics, user behaviors, mobile advertising and content merchandising so they can develop smarter mobile business strategies.
comScore Mobile solutions  - which include MobiLens, Mobile Metrix, Ad Metrix Mobile and Plan Metrix Mobile - offer unprecedented visibility into the mobile ecosystem.
comScore MobiLens connects data on mobile consumer behavior, content merchandising and device capabilities for an unparalleled view of the U.S. and European mobile media landscape.
Mobile Metrix 
comScore Mobile Metrix provides direct and continuous monitoring of user behavior on mobile devices, giving unprecedented insight into mobile web browsing.
Ad Metrix Mobile 
comScore Ad Metrix Mobile empowers advertisers, agencies and publishers by identifying which advertisers are running mobile display campaigns, where they are running these campaigns and which ad servers are delivering the advertisements.
Plan Metrix Mobile
comScore Plan Metrix Mobile is the only single-source database of mobile web users’ site visitation coupled with detailed survey information on their lifestyles, interests, attitudes and product preferences. Plan Metrix Mobile provides three powerful inputs –consumer behavior and affinities, mobile device ownership characteristics and mobile content consumption – allowing advertisers, ad networks and publishers to create a consideration set that aligns with their mobile media planning goals.
Serge Matta, Senior Vice President, (703) 438-2078, firstname.lastname@example.org