HTK Horizon™ is a web-based platform for creating two-way interactive mobile marketing campaigns
- Mobile text messages (SMS)
- Mobile picture messages (MMS)
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
With HTK Horizon™ you can easily;
- Import your existing contact data, e.g. from a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
- Acquire new customer data using web-registration forms, IVR, SMS and email response
- Target your customers using rules, e.g. "everyone who has Product X"
- Pin-point your customers using location, e.g. "everyone who has product X and lives here"
- Send personalised outbound messages using email, SMS, fax and interactove voice calls
- Set-up inbound response channels to run interactive two-way campaigns
- View real-time reports and search historical campaign data
Send the right message to the right customer, at the right time
HTK Horizon™ is built on the solid and best-practice principles of "personalisation" and the use of opt-in preferences. Through a simple-to-use web browser interface, you can quickly and easily set-up compelling two-way marketing campaigns across SMS, email, IVR, fax and web channels. Through a strategy of constantly acquiring new customer data and acting on that data in real-time, you can refine your proposition and continually improve the response rate.
With Horizon™ there is no up-front expenditure or software to install. Horizon™ works with leading web browsers and operating systems, with tools to integrate with many leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Process Management (BPM) systems. A standards-based (web services) API means that Horizon™ can easily be integrated with other business software systems, e.g. for event-triggered marketing, appointment reminders, interactive surveys and more.
- No up-front cost
- No software to install
- Simple per-user pricing
- Highly competitive message rates
- Plug-and-play features and applications
HTK Horizon™ customers include;
- Mobile network operators and large utility companies
- Public sector organisations (local authorities and police forces)
- Digital marketing and media agencies
- Enterprise marketing departments