Hipcricket Inc. is the one-stop mobile marketing and advertising company that empowers brands, agencies and media properties to engage customers, drive loyalty and increase sales. Hipcricket's customers connect with consumers across every mobile channel, including SMS, mobile Web sites, advertising networks and branded apps. Hipcricket's proven technology and experienced account management teams have provided measurable successes through an industry-leading 100,000 campaigns for clients such as Macy's, MillerCoors, Nestle, KFC, and Clear Channel. The company has also created the first comprehensive permission-based mobile ad network that taps into the buying power of the mass market with industry-leading capabilities to target customers via location and highly-specific demographic information across SMS, display, rich media and video.
Hipcricket is a privately held corporation based near Seattle, Washington, with operations in New York, Los Angeles and Mexico City. For more mobile marketing and mobile advertising information please visit [www.hipcricket.com].
In May, 2011 Hipcricket passed the industry-leading 100,000 campaign milestone.
The company developed and implemented twice as many campaigns in 2010 as it did in 2008.
2010 was capped off by a deal with MillerCoors to be the mobile marketing and advertising partner for America's second-largest beer company. Hipcricket signed a 3-year contract to develop and execute all mobile marketing efforts in conjunction with MillerCoors' agency and development partners.
In 2010, the company's revenue from brands nearly doubled. Also in 2010:
• Hipcricket's Mobile Advertising Network grew tenfold and has been used by companies in more than 15 industries, with a focus on quick service restaurants (QSR), retail, travel, technology and consumer packaged goods (CPG). More than half of the ad campaigns were from repeat business due to proven results and ROI.
• Clients continued to see unprecedented results. For example, tire retailer Belle Tire experienced a lift in sales and had an opt-in rate to its loyalty club of 77 percent.
• HIP 6.0 ' the latest version of Hipcricket's cloud-based mobile marketing and advertising platform ' was released, boasting enhanced analytics, tighter integration with industry-standard customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing resource management (MRM) systems and industry-leading hyperlocal targeting capabilities.
• Hipcricket campaigns were finalists in the Mobile Marketing Association's Awards and the Mobi Awards.
• Hipcricket was recognized for its outstanding achievements in mobile marketing on the AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 list of top private companies.
Hipcricket Products and Services
Hipcricket’s products include messaging, advertising, IVR, WAP & mobile web, mobile apps & widgets, and mobile coupons. Hipcricket is unmatched in its experience within mobile marketing and the businesses it serves. The company has provided strategy formulation, creative campaign design/execution, measurement analytics, and reporting to some of the world’s leading brands such as Macy’s, Staples, and Arby’s. Hipcricket has designed and executed more than 100,000 successful strategic and creative campaigns that have driven engagement and revenue for our customers.
To date Hipcricket has delivered more than 100,000 campaigns for both leading brands and media companies, including: Brands: Arby’s, Simon Malls, Nestle, Alaska Airlines, Macy’s, Wiley Publishing. Media Companies: Clear Channel Radio, CBS Radio, Premiere Radio Networks and NBC.
Frost & Sullivan Identifies Hipcricket as America's Mobile Marketing Leader, Reuters Text Short Code to Profit, WirelessWeek Cracking the Local (Short) Code, Mobile Insider
Hipcricket Home Page: http://www.hipcricket.com/
Hipcricket Products: http://www.hipcricket.com/products.aspx
Hipcricket Solutions: http://www.hipcricket.com/solutions.aspx
Hipcricket Success Stories: http://www.hipcricket.com/clients/success_stories.aspx
Hipcricket Customer Testimonials: http://www.hipcricket.com/clients/customer_testimonials.aspx
Hipcricket News: http://www.hipcricket.com/news/news_stories.aspx
Hipcricket on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#search?q=hipcricket
Hipcricket on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/HipCricket/97731735154
Mobile Marketing Association: http://www.mmaglobal.com/main