Hometown Mobile Marketing
Hometown Mobile Marketing, a division of Hometown Communications, is your premier source for making a connection with your customers via advanced interactive text messaging. When you partner with us we assist you with your marketing campaign and provide you with a user-friendly interface.
Hometown Communications is an affiliate of Hometown Publications, the publisher of award-winning weekly newspapers and coupon books in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Hometown Mobile Marketing Center Applications & Services
The Hometown Mobile Marketing Center (HMMC) is a self-managed online portal that allows clients to Build, Manage and Analyze mobile marketing campaigns. The service has several configuring options that allow companies of any size to seize the opportunity of mobile marketing services. Contact us today to get started using the HMMC and our shared short codes.
Some Mobile Marketing services and uses:Mobile Coupons, Mobile Surveys, Mobile Donations, Text Alerts, Promotional Message, Reciprocal Interaction, Information on Demand, and Customer Loyalty Programs.
Related Mobile Marketing Information and Statistics:
- Twice as many people own a mobile phone than have access to the Internet.
- 270+ million mobile phones are in use in the United States. (CTIA, 2009)
- 120 billion text messages are sent/received every month in the U.S. More than 4 billion every day. (CTIA, October 2009)
- 45% of brands have already deployed text messaging campaigns. (mformobile)
- 89% of major brands planning to market via mobile phones by 2010. (Airwide Solutions)
- In the next 5 years over half of brands will spend between 5% and 25% of total marketing budget on mobile. (mformobile)
- Seventy percent of text message users are between 18 and 44 years old.
- One in five households have cut their landline and only have a mobile phone. (NCHS, 2009)
- Mobile phone is the most important device in an American's daily life. (Pew Research, 3/08)
- 38 years old is the median age of a text message user. (CTIA)
- More texts than calls are placed every month. The average person sends 357 text each month vs 204 phone calls. (Nielsen Mobile, 10/08)
- There has never been a more important time to engage customers via the mobile communication channel.
- Hometown Mobile Marketing is dedicated to helping clients and companies navigate through the mobile landscape.