Knotice (pronounced “notice”) is a provider of on-demand direct digital marketing software and is headquartered in Akron, Ohio. Knotice aims to help companies maximize the ROI of direct digital marketing by automating processes , improving performance of campaigns, and increasing the relevance of company-consumer interactions.
Knotice works with clients throughout North America. The company guides marketers toward efficient, effective application of highly-targeted, relevant marketing communications over the primary digital channels of mobile, the Web and email.
According to the American Marketing Assocation, direct digital marketing is defined as a digital marketing method that is addressable, meaning the marketer can identify the recipient of the marketing message and make the contents of the message relevant and personal. With the evolution of direct marketing to direct digital marketing, addressability comes in variety of forms including a mobile phone number, a Web browser cookie and an email address. American Marketing Association Dictionary definition of direct digital marketing
Products and Services
Knotice’s software-as-a-service platform,Concentri® unifies the vital functions of direct digital marketing. Solutions include Concentri®Mobile, Concentri®SiteTarget, Concentri®EmailPlus, Universal Profile Management,landing page management, and testing & optimization.
Concentri® is deployed on-demand, or Knotice has a full professional services staff available for creative, strategy and campaign execution and reporting. Knotice’s Professional Services staff provides account services, technical services and everything from iPhone app creation to complete strategy development.
Concentri®Mobile provides the basic and advanced mobile technology and features needed to connect and converse with a customer or prospect. Consumers always have a mobile device handy and Concentri®Mobile features the technology to engage consumers with anything from coupons to service offers to event reminders to a mobile website.
Case Studies and Articles
- "Crocs: A Case Study: Using Mobile to Engage Shoppers In-Store"
- "Crocs Customers Go Crazy for Coupons"
- "Charter Embraces Customers' Demand for Mobile"
- "Canon Develops Multifaceted Mobile Initiatives to Facilitate In-Store Shopping"
- "Why A Piecemeal Mobile Strategy Does Not Make Sense"
- "Six Questions to Ask Before Going 2D"
- "Early Morning Email Readers Use Mobile"
- Additional articles can be found in Knotice News
- "Mobile Web Made Easy"
- "Email Marketing to the Mobile Consumer"
- "Creating a Mobile Campaign"
- "Event-Based Mobile Marketing"
- "The 3 Keys to Implementing Advanced Mobile Tactics"
- "Easy and Powerful Tools for Onsite Targeting"
- "Universal Profile Managment"
- "Triggered Email Marketing (Made Easy)"
- "MarketingSherpa Case Study Recap"
- "Real-Life, Real-Time Web Service Example"
- Phone: 800.801.4194
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org