Mobiento  is a leading award-winning Scandinavian mobile marketing agency.
- Mobiento has been active since 2001. All four founders are still active in the company.
- Mobiento is the only company to have been a nominee at four straight MMA Awards (2005-2008) and has been a winner twice, with campaigns for H&M and for Doctors without Borders.
- The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and has offices in Copenhagen (Denmark) and Oslo (Norway).
- The company is owned by Stampen Media Group and the founders.
- Mobiento served more than 100 brands in 2008, including H&M, Volvo, Snickers, Stimorol, Discovery Channel, Amnesty and more.
- Mobiento has created 800+ mobile campaigns and programmes.
- Mobiento has also created the leading Scandinavian mobile ad network Adiento
- Mobiento is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.
Mobiento Market offering
Advisory services. Sound strategic and creative advice on mobile marketing, based on many years of experience in advertising, telecom and media.
Production. Mobile marketing production, based on our own mobile platform Triple-M, developed since 2003. Includes delivering sms, mms, mobile sites, voice, email, mobile applications, web sites, campaign databases and more.
Advertising. Advice and planning in media for a mobile campaign, including off-line media and onl-one media, specifically mobile advertising.
Stockholm HQ, +46 8 225710, firstname.lastname@example.org