As the global market leader in mobile phone survey technologies and services, OnePoint makes mobile engagement easy and cost effective.
‘Always with you, ‘In the moment’, ‘Always on’ communication.
OnePoint offers a complete mobile engagement solution encompassing the creation of mobile surveys which support multimedia content and location based services (LBS), recruiting and profiling mobile communities and panels, through to rewarding participants with cash and other incentives directly to their phone.
Mobile surveys are easily created and launched online from your desktop computer using the OnePoint secure web portal (software as a service - SaaS) that also enables you to monitor and analyse results in real-time.
Making informed business decisions based on customer feedback requires the most relevant and accurate information. Mobile Interaction is unique as it delivers closest to a true reflection being ‘at the moment of the experience and by real customers who want to’.
Market research agencies, brand owners and enterprise feedback management (EFM) companies, use OnePoint for a wide spectrum of mobile research including; customer satisfaction, loyalty, Net Promoter Scores (NPS), diary tracking, voice of the customer and capturing in the moment insight.
- Onepoint was founded in 2005 by Neil Jessop (CEO), Dr Tim Snaith (Chief Research Officer) and Doug Morris (Chief Technology Officer). 
- Onepoint has offices in Reading, UK and New York, US
- Our platform is truly global - deployed across 194 countries and over 800 networks.
- SMS, WAP, choice and mobile websites, using any type of mobile phone handset, in any country, in any language.
- 20,000 projects completed UK and worldwide
UK +44-870-414-2625 firstname.lastname@example.org
OnePoint Surveys Ash House Fairfield Avenue Staines Middlesex TW18 4AB United Kindom
US +1-646-216-2032 email@example.com
OnePoint Surveys 260 Madison Avenue 8th Floor New York NY, 10016 United States