- Phone: 416-234-1404
- Address: 111 Zenway Blvd., Suite 33, Woodbridge, Ontario L4H3H9 Canada
- Website: www.ooober.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions: email@example.com
ooober is a website which offers mobile marketing and mobile content services to companies in USA and Canada. Advertising Agencies, FMCGs, Content Providers, Record Labels, Bands, Voice Artists, Graphic Designers use ooober websites to offer text message based services and content to their customers and fans. ooober operates two destination websites i.e. www.ooober.mobi, which offers mobile content storefronts, and www.onSMS.com, which offers D.I.Y Text Message campaigns in USA and Canada.
ooober was found in 2004 with an objective to provide users with self-serve websites to manage text message based campaigns and services across all major carriers in USA and Canada. Anyone can register and manage their mobile marketing ventures from online accounts at ooober websites.
Text Message CampaignsUsers can register at www.onSMS.com and offer text message campaigns. In text message campaigns, users can send text messages with a Keyword from their cell phones to a shortcode (a short number) to get info or participate in contests. Following is the list of services that users can create and manage on the onSMS website
- List Creator:Build a Mobile Opt-in List of your customers or fans
- List Broadcast: Send Text Alerts to your Mobile Opt-in List
- Text for Info: Send Predetermined Text Message in response to a Text Message
- Text for Document: Send Email with PDF, JPG and other Attachments in response to Text Message
- Text for Audio: Send Audio Broadcast to Cell Phones in response to a Text Message
- Text to Screen: Get live feedback with Text Message during Events, Radio and TV shows
- Polling: Get Customer opinions with Text Message
- Coupons: Send Discount Coupons in response to a Text Message
- Trivia: Organize Text Message Contests to give away prizes or giveaways
Mobile Content Storefronts
Users can register at www.ooober.mobi and sell ringtones and wallpapers for cell phones. In USA, cell phone users can send text messages to pay for content and download it to their cell phones. Rest of the world can pay with Credit Card or PayPal. Users get two storefront web pages where mobile content is displayed for sale. One storefront is at ooober.mobi and the second store front is displayed at the partner site www.ringtones.mobi.
FM Z103.5 : Radio Halifax
Halifax ran a pump it/dump it campaign where the DJ asked listeners to pump or dump a song after it was played on air. Listeners could text "Pump" or "Dump" to 51051 to increase popularity of a song or to get it off playlist.