Punchkick Interactive Inc.
- Address: 10 West Hubbard, Suite 2D, Chicago, IL 60654 [Map]
- Phone: +1 (800) 549-4104
- Web Site: Mobile Marketing Agency
- Email: General Sales Inquiries All Other Inquiries
Punchkick Interactive® is America's first design firm to focus exclusively on full-service mobile marketing. Punchkick's award-winning text-message campaign management, mobile Web site design, custom multi-platform app development, and mobile-media planning solutions have strengthened consumer engagement for many of the world's leading brands including Allstate Insurance Co., Harley Davidson, Microsoft, ASPCA, UPS, e-Bay, Walmart, Intel, Citigroup, ESPN, and more.
All of the work Punchkick performs is done in-house within its Chicago headquarters, and includes creative design, programming, quality assurance testing, and account/project management. Punchkick serves as a consulting partner to its clients—helping to educate them about the various mobile tactics available, and exploring the ways that those tactics can be used to strengthen consumer engagement.
Punchkick is featured in the book Mobile Web Design by Cameron Moll, The Mobile Marketing Handbook by Kim Dushinski and has been profiled/featured in numerous publications including Inside Business, Adobe.com, AOL Money & Finance, MSNBC, Reuters, Scottrade, and Yahoo Finance. In 2009, an integrated mobile campaign it developed for an agency working with UPS won the Mobile Marketing Association Award for "Best Mobile Campaign Globally," and tied for "Best Cross-Media Campaign."
Since its founding in 2006, Punchkick Interactive has created mobile marketing solutions across many channels, including campaigns for:
- FORTUNE® 500 brands including GE, AT&T, UPS, Intel, Microsoft and Qualcomm
- Non-profits including the ASPCA and Donate Life Ohio
- Government organizations including the United States Air Force, the Transportation and Security Administration and the Missile Defense Agency
- Educational institutions including the Columbia University School of Graduate Studies, Laureate Education, Cleveland State University, the Case Western Reserve University Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence