WHO WE ARE
The Hyperfactory is the leading full-service mobile ideas, media and execution company, responsible for the most award-winning innovative mobile campaigns and websites seen anywhere in the world. Founded in 2000, the company creates, executes and analyzes long-term mobile strategies for global brands, agencies, content publishers and mobile application companies, regardless of the technology. The Hyperfactory is trusted by a portfolio of notable brands that include Coca-Cola, BlackBerry, L’Oreal, Vodafone, Disney and Kraft, all of whom rely on The Hyperfactory as an essential part of their mobile marketing strategies. The Hyperfactory support and deliver globally through their network of offices in Auckland, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sydney and Hyderabad, India.
We power businesses and brands through the mobile medium. With us you get the best of both worlds: AGENCY & TECHNOLOGY
With a history of winning more industry accolades and recognition than any agency worldwide, The Hyperfactory employs over 100 of the world’s best mobile technology and marketing experts.
- Straddling both the tactical and strategic side of mobile, we develop corporate strategies for some of the worlds leading brands in all categories.
- Developing campaign and brand ideas around a broader marketing brief, or around a mobile-specific challenge.
- Ensuring that the brand’s identity and aesthetic is upheld in the transfer to mobile.
- Planning and buying some of the largest mobile media engagements to date with dedication to ROI, insights and optimization. Our dedicated Mobile Media Planning and Insights team, established in 2005, was most likely the first specialist mobile media practice in the world.
- Providing the greatest level of love and care to make our clients feel comfortable every step of the way as they are making the leap into the mobile world.
The Hyperfactory's Technology Division (TD) is dedicated to ensuring our customers extract the greatest return from mobile technology. The experience and knowledge in the team stems from delivering multiple award-winning innovative mobile campaigns and implementations over many years. We are leveraging this vast skill base and delivering permanent mobile internet sites, applications, strategies and technology platforms for our customers.
A comprehensive set of products and services are available to assist companies mobilise, including:
- Strategic planning and technology roadmaps for today and their future.
- Creative user-interface design, wire-framing for mobile portals and integrated programs
- Technical design and platform architecture
- Convergence of mobile portal with interactive capabilities; (click to call, IVR, SMS and MMS, video, downloads, image recognition, m-commerce and augmented reality)
- Complex API and feed integration from existing sites or content management systems
- Integration of mobile advertising serving platforms
- Hosting, support and maintenance of sites and services
- Localised country integration with gateway providers
- Advising and enabling the integration of mobile platforms into overall business model
- Overcoming hurdles of device, browser, carrier rules and platforms worldwide
North America - Jeff Arbour, SVP North America. (E) Jeff.Arbour(at)thehyperfactory.com
Asia Pacific - John Galloway, General Manager Australia. (E) John.Galloway(at)thehyperfactory.com